2 post in 1 day, so not my style!
I need to go ahead and to respond to this because I know a few of you ladies have been waiting for this promised post and I'd like to get back to regular posting tomorrow so here you have it!
So I've received quite a few emails recently regarding Sponsor Opportunities and Advertising on AIMT.
First, I should start off with saying that I am flattered by the emails and the inquiries to advertise on this blog. Thank you peeps!
Now hear me out on my views toward Sponsoring Blogs/Advertising on Blogs.
I am very open to the idea of offering Sponsorship/Advertising opportunities here. The reason I have NOT opened this blog up to this yet are because of the reasons BELOW.
REASONS FOR NOT HAVING SPONSORS:
1. I can NOT guarantee anyone that advertising on AIMT will give the person sponsoring the results they are looking for. I have the stats on how many page views this blog receives monthly, but that doesn't mean a paid advertiser is going to have record breaking page views/sales.
2. In the event that a shop or blog does NOT gain traffic or followers, I do NOT want people pissed at me. All I can do is supply the space and sometimes people's expectations are a little too high!
3. I have a VERY hard time setting a dollar value to "ad space" or click through buttons. I've seen space on blogs from anywhere between $5 - $100 and I have no clue where the price turns from reasonable to highway robbery. I'm very curious to hear what you think regarding this.
4. I never want to disappoint anyone. A large part of me has been so worried about NOT being able to provide advertisers the results they're looking for, which is why I have completely steered clear of this altogether.
So that's why I haven't offered opportunities in the past.
With all of that still in mind, I am currently considering Advertising for the following reasons.
REASONS FOR CONSIDERING SPONSORS:
1. I have received a lot more enquiries recently about this than ever before.
2. Though I'm unable to guarantee positive results, I have received positive feedback from multiple bloggers who have said that their main traffic source is from AIMT. I have also had bloggers say that their traffic increased drastically after I added them to my Daily Reads List. This alone tells me that advertisers are likely to be VERY happy with their Sponsoring.
3. AIMT stats speak for themselves!
2000+ Followers through GFC
2600+ Followers through Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Averages 100,000 page views per month
I think providing sponsorships will help grow this blog and the blogs linked to it, which is awesome!
4. I would like to use the revenue created through Sponsors to further advertise this blog, which in the end would result in further advertising the Sponsors aka YOU. Win, win if you ask me!
I'd like to hear feedback regardless of if it is positive or negative from all of you. If you hate this idea, let me know. If you love it and would participate, let me know! Let me know what pricing you consider fair/do-able. Obviously a lot of thought will need to go into this and I'll have a trial period in the event of it actually happening to iron out the kinks, but most importantly I'd like YOUR INPUT. So please comment to let me know what people think.