Hey there hotties!
Hope everyone had an awesome NYE. We had a blast and there will def be a post about that next week!
This post is about my NY resolutions!
Some love them, some hate them, me I think they're a great way to get to your goals.
Motivation if you will!
This year I made basic, ACHIEVABLE resolutions!
1. Save money to buy a house. Christopher set me up a house fund separate from my savings account and we both have agreed to deposit a percentage of our paychecks into our own house fund accounts to save for our future home! I'm good a saving so this one will be a breeze!!
2. Learn how to cook and do it often! My roommate is the cook in our house so I don't really cook often. This isn't going to help me much later in life, so I'm making a conscience effort to start cooking dinner at least 3 times a week! I have two cookbooks to start me off!
3. Work out 3 days a week! I finally got the clear from my PS to return to the gym so I renewed my membership, bought some new gear and I'm back at it! Unfortunately I put on a few pounds in my off time and thanks to the holidays so I'm excited to get back!
4. Be a good blogger, but a better friend. This blog is so important to me and really is my favorite hobby which has caused me to sometimes put it before my IRL friends and family and I vow to stop doing that. No more putting off dinner dates with the girls or my family because I have to get a blog post in or need to answer emails. Balance is important therefore I promise to keep up and update as often as possible, I just need the ones around me to know they are the most important and they come first! Doubt this blog will be attending my funeral or making me soup when I'm sick!! ;)
5. Spend more time with God. I will do this, even if its the only resolution I keep.
6. Make 2013 count! Make the changes above and make then routine! I want these things to be a part of me forever so I need to make them a priority now.